- 2 fennels (diced)
- 1 zucchini (sliced)
- 2 carottes (tranchées)
- 200 g Greenway Vegetable Balls
- 1 can coconut milk (± 450 ml)
- 1 tsp Thai yellow curry paste
- 3 lime leaves (dried/frozen)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock (powder/liquid)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Plantaardige vetstof
- Fresh coriander
- Unsalted peanuts
- cherry tomatoes
Thaise gele curry
Heat the fat and stew the vegetables with a little water under a closed lid.
Mix in the yellow curry paste, lime leaf, sugar, stock, turmeric and coconut milk. Let it simmer.
Bake the vegetable balls in the pan or in the oven and add them to the curry.
Garnish with fresh coriander, roasted peanuts, cherry tomatoes halves and a wedge of lime.